Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough 182-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine Parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles
 7-year/100,000-mile limited warranty from the original in-service date. See dealer for limited warranty details.